Mission beyond the Parish
Part of our commitment as Christians is to give to those in need. All churches in the Birmingham Diocese, of which we are part, contribute to a fund to pay for clergy and support projects across all Birmingham parishes.
St Philip’s and St James make charitable donations each year which are distributed to charities in the UK and abroad.
Although we support a wide variety of Christian mission activities at home and abroad, we want to encourage our church congregations to prioritise our links and relationships with Rwanda, Malaga and Aston.
Mission partner updates
Who We Support
- Childrens Society
- Christian Aid
- Christians against Poverty - CAP
- Church Mission Society: General Funds
- CMS Mission Partners: Felipe and Sarah Yanez
- CPAS: Falcon Camps
- CPAS: General Funds
- Diocesan Malawi Fund
- Friends of the Holy Land
- Funds for the Needy - Widows of Dornakal, India
- Reach Beyond - Sheila Leech
- Jubilee Debt
- Solihull Churches Action on Homelessness
- Solihull Churches Asylum Seekers Support Group
- Individual needs such as students travelling abroad to take part in charitable work
- Global emergencies