THE PARISH OF ST PHILIP, DORRIDGE
WITH ST JAMES, BENTLEY HEATH
Annual Parochial Church Meeting will be held on
Sunday 15th May 2022, 10am at St Philip's Church Centre
APCM Papers - available here
Annual Report and Annual Accounts 2021 - available here
Electoral Roll - the revised Electoral Roll is available here
The electoral roll revision ended on Monday 25th April. The number on the Electoral Roll is 210.
Questions: If you have any questions, please submit them to the Parish Office no later than Monday 9th May
Have you thought about serving on the PCC? Each year at the APCM, we hold elections for PCC members and Deanery Synod Representatives. If you are a church members who has been on the electoral roll for six months or more we would ask you to consider if this is a way you could serve God and share in the mission and ministry of our Church family in Dorridge and Bentley Heath.
What is required from a member of the PCC?
· To work with the Clergy, and the Churchwardens defining and holding the Vision and Mission of our Church in Dorridge and Bentley Heath
· To share in leading our Church through the exciting and challenging time of the rebuild, the opening, and commissioning of the new St Philip’s Church Centre
· To oversee and account for the good stewardship and management of all the Churches resources, people, financial, and material.
· To be active in the spiritual, pastoral, evangelistic, and social life ministry of the Church
· To give time for upwards of ten meetings and year and to share in the work of working parties and sub-groups
To be prepared to serve for three years
Please take time to pray and consider if this is a position you could commit to and if you
CLICK HERE for a Nomination for Election to the Deanery Synod
CLICK HERE for a Nomination for Churchwarden form