Bake Off 2018
Sunday 21st October
St James' Church
Following the success of The Great Parish Bake Off over the last two years, on Sunday 21st October we are holding The Great Parish Bake Off 2018.
Bakers of all ages and abilities are invited to participate and everyone is welcome to sample cake over a cup of tea.
The categories for judging this year are:
£5.00 per category for adults
£2.50 per category for children and young people
Judging will be from 2pm
Tea and sale of produce from 2.30pm
Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to all
2. Children’s entries must be made by the children themselves
3. You may enter in more than one category
4. All entries will be judged on appearance only
5. Celebration & novelty cakes will be auctioned after judging
6. Cupcakes may be bought back or donated to be sold with refreshments
7. All entries must be accompanied by the entry card with details completed
8. Entry forms are available from the Parish Office at St Philip’s Church, Manor Road or can be downloaded from www.stphilipsandstjames.org
9. Entry forms must be completed and returned to St Philip’s Parish Office or emailed to email@example.com by Thursday 11th October. No entries will be accepted on the day.
10. The judge’s decision is final
11. Certificates will be awarded in each category
This is a fundraising event in support of the
St Philip’s Church centre Building for the Future Fund